• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
Does anyone know a contact for the Home Owner's Association for Village at Blue Mountain Beach?

I would GREATLY appreciate it!!

hi, if you don't get an answer from anyone, you may need to drive there and check out the sales office. i'm assuming it's still open. i will send an email to someone i know who owns a lot there to see if she knows. she is out of town until the 25th but may be checking her email.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
hi, if you don't get an answer from anyone, you may need to drive there and check out the sales office. i'm assuming it's still open. i will send an email to someone i know who owns a lot there to see if she knows. she is out of town until the 25th but may be checking her email.

Last month when I tried sales office there was no one around. :dunno:

G

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Richard Fowlkes was a past President. He may still be. I don't know how to contact him.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Does anyone know a contact for the Home Owner's Association for Village at Blue Mountain Beach?

I would GREATLY appreciate it!!

Richard Fowlkes was a past President. He may still be. I don't know how to contact him.

It's not Richard. He is the Blue Mountain Neighborhood Assn. As for VMB, you should call Ross Pritchett at 850-231-6004.