• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jessicagallant

Beach Crab
Sep 3, 2008
I currently live in Utah
My name is Jessica Gallant. Currently residing in Utah! My cousin Landon Cooper lived down there for awhile and introduced me to the area. I've been planning on moving down there for quite sometime! I will be able to move down there mid-July. However, recently I was given a heads up about the seasonal economy down there....(not sure why I wasn't told sooner...?) Anyways, I've been advised that it's best to move down there early spring...I can't wait nearly another year to move down there. I'd like to leave July but am wondering if anyone else thinks that not such a smart move? I'm kind of going into this blindly-so any feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Welcome to the forum and hopefully some of the local business people can give you some advice. My daughter did an intern at Seaside a year ago and I do know she felt it would be hard for her to find a job that would pay enough year round to cover the expense of living there.

Good luck with your decision, seems jobs are hard to find anywhere these days.