• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
[FONT=&quot]EILEEN WEST GALLERY[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and [FONT=&quot]THE REP THEATER[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Present

HOLDING STILL
[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Seaside FL has been the home of Janis Sawyer for over 20 years yet few residents have ever seen her.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Fewer still know what happened to her all those years ago. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Why does she hold still and let the world come to her?[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]A true story of Love and Madness.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]In its American premiere at the prestigious AFI-Discovery Channel SILVERDOCS Documentary Festival, [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]the film was described as ?poignant and poetic.? [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]HOLDING STILL has thus far received [FONT=&quot]First Prize[/FONT] at the International Short Film Festival, Oberhausen, [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]the [FONT=&quot]Jury Award[/FONT] at the Corona Cork Film Festival, Ireland, [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Best Foreign Film[/FONT][FONT=&quot] award at TENT. Rotterdam, and the [FONT=&quot]Top Award[/FONT] at the International Short Film Festival Hamburg.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]_________________________________________________________________[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]The [FONT=&quot]REP Theater in Seaside[/FONT] will host [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]wo screenings : one night only[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Friday night FEB 4TH at 5:30 PM and at 8 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Due to the adult nature of the film no children will be allowed.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]There will be no Q&A after the film.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]We encourage you to enjoy ArtWalk in Ruskin Park before and after the film.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]This screening is free and open to the public but,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] without the REP Theater venue and talent, this would not be possible.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]We would appreciate your donations.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]___________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]For more information online:[FONT=&quot]www.eileenwestgallery.net[/FONT] or [FONT=&quot]www.seasiderep.org[/FONT].[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Contact [FONT=&quot]Catherine Guin 850-231-0733[/FONT] or [FONT=&quot]Eileen West 850-502-1847[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]EILEEN WEST GALLERY[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Box 4715 121 Central Square
Seaside FL 32459

[/FONT]

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
I just have to brag. My wife and our Greyhound are in the end of the film. There, I've said it!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Tonight and tonight only- before Artwalk at 5:30 and immediately after at 8!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I would really love to be there to see this. Since I can't be there to see it with all of you, can someone tell me if/when it will be released to the public? Will there be a DVD that can be rented?

Hope you all have a wonderful time. :wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I would really love to be there to see this. Since I can't be there to see it with all of you, can someone tell me if/when it will be released to the public? Will there be a DVD that can be rented?

Hope you all have a wonderful time. :wave:

I will ask and let you know!