• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Holi Indian Cuisine is opening a second location in Miramar Beach on US 98 across from Silver Sands in the plaza that has Dunkin' Donuts, Subway, IHOP, etc.

Holi Indian Cuisine | Just another WordPress site

HOLI (A Flavor of Joy) is a unique combination of Indian Cuisine and Indian heritage. Holi brings you a variety of dishes from different regions of India and our menu contains both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. We not only use authentic Indian spices, but we also customize the spice level for our customer for greater experience.

Holi uses its own Tandoor (Traditional Clay Oven) and Kadhai (Indian Wok) in preparation to create a harmony of subtle flavors, tastes and color. You can enjoy the warmth of Indian hospitality through its cuisine and variety of beverages from wide selection of wines, beers and genuine Indian beverages.

Current Location:
280 Eglin Pkwy NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547, USA
+1 850-362-6077

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It's pretty good, and I say this after eating lunch and then taking some friends out for dinner.

This is 100% authentic awesome Indian food. I haven't had anything I didn't like. For lunch I had the Chicken Tandoori which is bone in chicken served with a small cabbage side and rice. For dinner I had the Seekh Kabob which is a ground lamb kabob, similar to gyro meat, but lighter and more lamb flavor. We also had samosa's and naan bread, I highly recommend the Holi naan. My favorite appetizer is Pani Puri, it's basically a shell with stuffing and you pour a mint based sauce into it. Just get it it's good. Don't be afraid to take the kiddos, they've accommodated them with chicken nuggets and fries.

All in all really good. They aren't serving beer and wine as they are waiting on the permit.

Also, this week only they are offering a locals 25% discount.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
This is fantastic news as Indian food is a favorite of mine. I had many fine Indian restaurants to choose from back home in Baton Rouge, and I've been waiting for one to come here! (cannot believe I've been here 10 years now!)
:thanks:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Great news! I find the ethnic places are actually where we can get a table during peak tourist times since this area tends to attract folks hailing from the meat and three belt:lol:
A few weeks ago I stopped in 3 Asian restaurants to pick up food to go. It was a birthday celebration for LJ who was Asian in a former life. Anyway, all three were very organized with social distancing, not a lot of diners and staff wearing masks. I would feel comfortable dining in these places.
Real Thai
Shan Kishi
Lin's was still takeout only with a little cubicle you enter to pay and receive your food through plastic walls.

We often pickup at Thai Elephant. They are very organized as well.