• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
anyone making anything ? I want to make some Martha Washington this weekend. Come on DD, you probably already have made loads!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Oh gosh!! I am sooooo far behind since I've had the crud from hell. I'm finally on the upswing though I think so this weekend will be a candy making extravaganza. Not too many different kinds, but lots of it. Divinity;-), Toffee, Fudge and Peanut Brittle. Some treats for some furry friends and some Forgotten Cookies. Made a batch of those last night--gone already. Have never done the Martha Washington candy. Do I need to? :wave:

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
DD, I have been sick with the crud for 2 weeks; I finally broke down and got a zpac and am feeling better.

I've made 3 batches of fudge, 3 batches of peanut butter fudge, 3 batches of ranch firecrackers, white chocolate popcorn and white chocolate pretzels. I'm abouto make Patsy's chocolate candy and maybe pretzel rolo candy then I'm done until next Thursday when I'll be making more fudge, peanut butter fudge, ranch firecrackers, chex mix, Patsy's candy and goodness knows what else!!

zip3

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2010
DD, I have been sick with the crud for 2 weeks; I finally broke down and got a zpac and am feeling better.

I've made 3 batches of fudge, 3 batches of peanut butter fudge, 3 batches of ranch firecrackers, white chocolate popcorn and white chocolate pretzels. I'm abouto make Patsy's chocolate candy and maybe pretzel rolo candy then I'm done until next Thursday when I'll be making more fudge, peanut butter fudge, ranch firecrackers, chex mix, Patsy's candy and goodness knows what else!!

Good Lord. You are awesome. I make fudge but I mainly make lots of cookies and cakes. Merry Christmas!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
BBA, I think I turned the corner with the help of Nyquil. :D