• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jan 29, 2011
SOWAL
Long term rental in Rosemary Beach 4,000 per month looking for 6 month to 1 year lease. 4bedroom 4 1/2 bath. Fully Furnished.

Below is a description of the property.
Contact Christine 850.502.3426 or Cathy 850.502.3422 to view home.

Destin Luxury Real Estate Specializing in Luxury Homes and Rentals from 30A to Destin

Lovely home in Rosemary Beach. Find out why Rosemary Beach is the most sought after beach community on 30A. Luxury surrounds at every corner in Rosemary Beach starting with several luxurious european influenced pools throughout the community. The architecture of the community captures pieces of european influence that start with the town center featuring small eateries and unique shops, and flows through the streets and into every home. This home is no exception with touches of detail reflecting italian and spanish architecture; this 4 bedroom 4 and a half bath is truely a comfortable family get away. A long term rental home is difficult to come by in Rosemary Beach, so don't hesitate to schedule a time to view this fully furnished home. Private beach access is convenient to every home and only a short stroll. A glimps of features are large porches and gathering areas off of first and second floors, court yard style back yard with fountain, brick paved drive way with private gates entering into the property, two car garage, and formal dining room. This home is very bright, airy, and welcoming....

Jan 29, 2011
SOWAL
I now have photos.... If you want more photos or to see the house, my number is 850.502.3426
Thanks...

Attachments

• Dinning Room Main Viewweb.jpg
    Dinning Room Main Viewweb.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,171
  • Hall View.2we.jpg
    Hall View.2we.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,151
  • Kitchen View 1web.jpg
    Kitchen View 1web.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,140
  • masterbedroom view 1.we.jpg
    masterbedroom view 1.we.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,133
  • front porch view 1web.jpg
    front porch view 1web.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,157
Jan 29, 2011
SOWAL
Hello, The monthly rent is $4,000.00. It would normally rent for about 5,000 per week during the season(spring and summer), but vacation rentals are very damaging to the house. The owner would rather just one family rent it for a year.
If you would like to see it I would be glad to meet you. Thanks... Christine

KayRea

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2014
If available:
My sister and I, and my daughter (12) would like to rent a place on 30A beaches for month of July 2014 (flexible one week before or after). We live in different states and both have experienced tragedy in our lives in the past 3 years. We just want to meet in Florida to be together and for healing. You may call me directly if needed at 972-839-1383. Thank You.​