Home Watch Service Recommendations

Discussion in 'Business, Goods and Services' started by thmarine, Feb 2, 2017.

1. thmarine

thmarine Beach Crab

Hello. We recently purchased a home in South Walton as a second home. It has been on the rental market for years, but we are planning to just use it ourselves. The rental company who managed the property does not offer "Home Watch" service, so we are looking for a reliable company to do so. I think I am using the correct term of Home Watch - we want someone to go to property weekly when we are not there to do inspection that everything is in order, to work with contractors to make needed repairs and maintenance, to arrange for cleaning service when needed, etc. So, please share with me any recommendations you have for a company that can provide this kind of service to homeowners in Santa Rosa Beach area. Thanks!

2. DUNE

DUNE Beach Comber

Dune Vacation Rentals offers several Maintenance Service options. Please contact Bob Dickhaus at 850-502-8339.

3. dustbunnies

dustbunnies Beach Comber

Please call dustbunnies at 850.687.7408. We are a cleaning and house watch service with excellent references.

4. Kathy Neel

Kathy Neel Beach Crab

Domestic Helper, I'm a small business and offer the service your looking for. House keeping and help with
    your needs for your home, while your away. domestichelper17@gmail.com 850-218-5596

5. deborsk

deborsk Beach Lover

I used to work for the original owner of Spouses Watching Houses here in Seagrove. The company has grown and changed ownership. Contact : Spouses Watching Houses at http://spouseswatchinghouses.com/30-a/
    30-A Office
    Phone: 850-399-0088
    Email: swhouses@yahoo.com

6. home watch services

home watch services Beach Crab

My company Inspectors Home Watch & Installations conducts thorough home watch services & installs window treatments. You may contact us at: 850-232-4548 or email inspectorshomewatch@gmail.com Our team of professional is ready to assist you. We will cater a checklist to your specific needs. Thank you!