• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
I am reaching out to Homeowners on 30A who Do Not Live Here Full Time and Do Not Rent their home to vacationers. If your home is not occupied for weeks at a time..I'm here to help and give you peace of mind.
I am offering a Homecheck inside and outside of your home. I will walk through your home and around to make sure everything is secure and as it should be. I will check for any water issues from windows, roof and all plumbing fixtures. Flushing of toilets and running faucets/showers is important if not in regular use. Appliances..especially refrigerators as well as HVAC Systems will be checked to make sure they are operating properly. I'll look for any sign of insects or pests.
I moved from Atlanta four years ago and had a lovely cottage built last year in Blue Mountain Beach. I live here full time and Love it!! I'm looking for a home or two to look after..not trying to grow a big business. I Charge per visit to the home and will report to you each time. I am not a contractor or handyman but can suggest some people if need be. I check on second homes for a few family members and know how glad they are that I am here! Anyone interested can call or text me..Mary at 850-387-5116

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
I am reaching out to Homeowners on 30A who Do Not Live Here Full Time and Do Not Rent their home to vacationers. If your home is not occupied for weeks at a time..I'm here to help and give you peace of mind.
I am offering a Homecheck inside and outside of your home. I will walk through your home and around to make sure everything is secure and as it should be. I will check for any water issues from windows, roof and all plumbing fixtures. Flushing of toilets and running faucets/showers is important if not in regular use. Appliances..especially refrigerators as well as HVAC Systems will be checked to make sure they are operating properly. I'll look for any sign of insects or pests.
I moved from Atlanta four years ago and had a lovely cottage built last year in Blue Mountain Beach. I live here full time and Love it!! I'm looking for a home or two to look after..not trying to grow a big business. I Charge per visit to the home and will report to you each time. I am not a contractor or handyman but can suggest some people if need be. I check on second homes for a few family members and know how glad they are that I am here! Anyone interested can call or text me..Mary at 850-387-5116
My services are available to one or two more Homeowners.
Give me a call or text at 850-387-5116 Thanks Mary