• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I am getting married in May, 2006 and my fiance and I are thinking about honeymooning in the Seaside/Seagrove area. He has this idea that he wants to plan it all, which is great, but I wanted to generate some ideas from all of you--places you've stayed/heard of/know about, that would be a good getaway for us. My fiance's first visit to the area was last month and he loved it, which made me very happy since I've been going there since I was a kid!

So, I appreciate any suggestions! Our week to stay would be May 21-27 or 28.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Stay in a Honeymoon Cottage at Seaside. They are privately owned now, but I always thought that would be where I would stay on my second honeymoon! JK HMM!!!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
If it were my honeymoon (or maybe anniversary; Merman are you listening?) I would stay at Josephine's Bed and Breakfast at Seaside.

www.josephinesfl.com

And I'd have a private romantic dinner arranged!

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
lucky13 said:
I am getting married in May, 2006 and my fiance and I are thinking about honeymooning in the Seaside/Seagrove area. He has this idea that he wants to plan it all, which is great, but I wanted to generate some ideas from all of you--places you've stayed/heard of/know about, that would be a good getaway for us. My fiance's first visit to the area was last month and he loved it, which made me very happy since I've been going there since I was a kid!

So, I appreciate any suggestions! Our week to stay would be May 21-27 or 28.

It's not Sowal but it sounds like heaven. I watched this on the travel channel this morning....most romantic resort. It's in the Florida Keys.
http://www.littlepalmisland.com/

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Ocean Lover said:
It's not Sowal but it sounds like heaven. I watched this on the travel channel this morning....most romantic resort. It's in the Florida Keys.
http://www.littlepalmisland.com/
I want someone to take me there! I need to find me a man!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
ktschris said:
:lolabove: I know who you could get!!! Come on...you know you want to show him...... :clap_1:

:love: :love: :love:

There he is!

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Be sure to check this place out... it just won the Conde Nast award as the best hotel in the world. It looks absolutely perfect. It's a place I've been wanting to go to for years.
www.ladera.com