• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
Our very own Central Square Record Store got some credit recently on the very popular website, "Ropeadope" Congrats guys!

Here's what they wrote about them:
CENTRAL SQUARE RECORDS
if you look hard enough you'll find a really cool record store that's still thriving despite the doom and gloom. smack on the beach in seaside florida central square records loves ropeadope, loves vinyl and loves you too! if you're anywhere near, make sure to cheer: "hooray for central square!"

Here's the link:
http://ropeadope.com/

They forgot to mention that they have the best coffee, Jittery Joe's, for sale up there too! (Hoping for a couple free cups for this post! :shock:)

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I could spend all day there...between the books & cards downstairs, coffee and music to browse through upstairs it is a wonderful way to spend a day. I have been introduced to some grayt music I may have otherwise never found if not for the staff suggestions. Congrats! :clap:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
I could spend all day there...between the books & cards downstairs, coffee and music to browse through upstairs it is a wonderful way to spend a day. I have been introduced to some grayt music I may have otherwise never found if not for the staff suggestions. Congrats! :clap:

ditto...congrats guys!:clap: