• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mawmawtn

Beach Crab
Dec 23, 2012
Love the beach! Wish I could live there year around! I am hoping to retire there in about 8 more years!!

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
Hello. I know the feeling. We felt strongly about 30 A. We made up our mind. We are now here one year. We love it. It's very special. Good luck to you.

mawmawtn

Beach Crab
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks I have already cut back spending to prepare for my husband retiring in Feb I still have 6 1/2 years so hopefully..,,hopefully!!

beachsinger

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2012
Seagrove Beach
If you want it, and work for it, it can happen! We were like you - wanted to retire to 30A. Then, our dream morphed into wanting to find a way to keep working and move there after the kids were all out of the house. Now, we've both worked our way into jobs that allow us to work from anywhere, and our youngest decided she'd like to finish her high school years at the beach - so we're moving there this weekend! Dreams CAN come true!! Best wishes to you.

kentuckyjj

Beach Crab
May 24, 2010
WE are looking to buy a condo in the area from Rosemary to Watercolor! I prefer not to use a realtor. let me know if you know of someone wanting to sell-we can save a lot of money not using a realtor!