1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Job Wanted House sitting and Pet Sitting Available for FREE

Discussion in 'Employment' started by megankate, Oct 6, 2014.

1. megankate

megankate Beach Crab

I recently sold my home on Santa Rosa Beach (Quicker than Iexpected) and I am staying in the area until December 19[SUP]th[/SUP] for my job. Instead of doing a short term rental I would love to save my money and barter my services. I am available to house sit or pet sit from October 24[SUP]th[/SUP] through December19[SUP]th[/SUP]. I would do it for free to save the money I will otherwise be spending on a hotel. I am a 34 year old college graduate currently working at Dex Media selling advertising. I have worked there for 5 years. I am an animal lover, my dog Clyde recently passed away at 14 years old. I was VERY over protective of my dog and picky about who took care of him when I would leave, so if you are someone who hates leaving your animal and just wants someone there to treat them like you would; I am your girl. I would also be happy to provide you with references or come and meet you so you feel comfortable.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014