1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Housekeeper wanted

Discussion in 'Business, Goods and Services' started by ellen, Aug 26, 2014.

1. ellen

ellen Beach Lover

Looking for a housekeeper to come once a week, preferably on Friday mornings. Want an individual so that she/he can wash sheets/towels and run the dishwasher while performing other cleaning tasks. Two bedroom, three bath home - approx 2200 sf with porch. We are full time residents, and we both work, so this will be our splurge. Hoping for a long-term relationship with the right person. Please send a PM if you're interested or know of someone. Located in Seagrove area. Thank you!

2. chefkathy

chefkathy Beach Comber

Hello

I'm responding to your ad for a housekeeper. My Name is Kathy Neel and I would like to discuss
    the housekeeping position. I have been cleaning private residents and vacation rentals for a long time.
    I presently work for 5 Star Luxuary Vacation Rentals, cleaning and I am also a personal chef in the area.
    You can reach me at 850-218-5596, I do have references and I live in Miramar Beach. I look forward to talking
    with you.

3. Tsanford

Tsanford Beach Crab

I'm the one you need.

I'm new to the area with 10 years of experience. The clients I had were also my dear friends. I have MANY references. I love what I do and it will show. My name is Tiffany Sanford. My number is 352-239-3528.

QUOTE=ET;811169]Looking for a housekeeper to come once a week, preferably on Friday mornings. Want an individual so that she/he can wash sheets/towels and run the dishwasher while performing other cleaning tasks. Two bedroom, three bath home - approx 2200 sf with porch. We are full time residents, and we both work, so this will be our splurge. Hoping for a long-term relationship with the right person. Please send a PM if you're interested or know of someone. Located in Seagrove area. Thank you![/QUOTE]

4. jenlang0704

jenlang0704 Beach Crab

Family owned and operated company providing cleaning of residential, rental or commercial properties. All of our employees are members of our family, so there is no hassle with a big corporation. The ones providing your service will be in direct contact with you, and always maintain an open line of communication 24/7. You can trust that our prices are competitive and we strive to provide the best service in the area. As the wife of a US Army veteran, I understand the need for great service, provided in a timely fashion, in the most secure way possible. You can trust the service you receive will be just that, and can feel comfortable inviting us into your home!

We also have a handyman on staff for any small repairs or remodeling, as well as a painter for any touch-ups you may need. We can do anything from sweeping floors, to full property management, to home remodels. We are your one-stop shop!!

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So call us today and become a part of our little family!![/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We can provide referrals to our clients for cleaning and property management.

Here's a link to our Facebook page :)
    [/FONT]https://www.facebook.com/BLCleanServ?ref=hl

Thanks!!
    Jen
    410-926-0830