1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Job Available Housekeeping: Make $200/Saturday starting this Saturday

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Sunderella, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Sunderella

Sunderella Beach Comber

2 Housekeepers Needed for 1 House - Pays $200! (30a West - Santa Rosa Beach)

Looking for a team of 2 qualified housekeepers to maintain a rental home in Santa Rosa Beach on 30a. The home is 4 bedroom, 4 baths, 2400 sq ft. Fresh linens, amenities and paper products are supplied - you only need cleaning supplies and your own transportation.

This position requires working directly with the owners. We are paying very well, but we only want the most detailed people. Must have a clear criminal record and be drug free.

If you are a cleaning company - do not apply! We do not want the work subbed-out.

Please private message a list of references/experience and your phone number.

2. JB777

JB777 Beach Crab

I am available. Call me at (850) 227-5318

IN regards to this job that was posted:

3. Tiffany Lowery

Tiffany Lowery Beach Comber

I am available to clean and have experience. You can text or call me 812 306-1904

4. Sunnybeachteach

Sunnybeachteach Beach Comber

If you continue to seek reliable, efficient cleaners, please give me a call or text. 770-315-0547 (lived here 10 years, but can't part with my GA cell #! ) :cool: