Job Wanted Housekeeping/pet sitting services

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Cyndy Murphy, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Cyndy Murphy

Cyndy Murphy Beach Crab

Moved to the area from Mexico Beach after the hurricane. I'm renting a house in Seagrove and I'm looking to resume my cleaning and pet sitting business in the area! I do have area references. If you need help with your home or fur babies, contact me!

2. ECCS Cleaning Solutions

ECCS Cleaning Solutions Beach Comber

Hi Cyndy! We will be hiring soon! We have a very large commercial cleaning company. Please check out our website at www.30acleaning.com If you are interested in hearing more about open positions, I would love to talk to you. Please call or text me at 850-687-3777!

3. Cyndy Murphy

Cyndy Murphy Beach Crab

Ok! Thank you!

4. Frogmom

Frogmom Beach Comber

Hello. We are looking for someone to clean our vacation rental property in Santa Rosa Beach. It’s 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath. No laundry service is required as I handle the linen laundry. Saturday to Saturday turnover. If interested, give me a call: 610-316-1319.

5. jo131313

jo131313 Beach Comber

Need occasional midday let out of my 15 yr old 7lb little old man. Is this a service you provide?

6. beachstyle

beachstyle Beach Comber

7. beachstyle

beachstyle Beach Comber

I'm looking for someone to assist with my small boutique properties on 30a. Please send an email to me with your contact information to ApplicationForAssistant@gmail.com Thanks

8. 30A-Beach

30A-Beach Beach Comber

Hi. I'm looking for someone to clean my condo. It is a non-rental. Condo is located near intersection of Front Beach & 98 on east end of Panama City Beach. It is a 3 bedroom/3.5 baths unit with around 2,000 square feet. Please let me know if interested & if have you a couple of references. Feel free to email me at BobbieForeste@gmail.com