Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Re: How about a SoWal for kids?

My kids want to get participate on this site, but I think they are really too young. Why not a site for them?

Go for it!!!

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

My kids want to get participate on this site, but I think they are really too young. Why not a site for them?

I would be happy to add a forum for kids if there was enough interest.

How would a forum for kids differ from one for adults? Obviously the lounge is not cool for kids, but what about the rest?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

Kurt, you need a bunch of stickers on the kids' forum. :D I do think that a forum for kids only could be great, but I cannot think of ways to draw them in.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com

Kurt, you need a bunch of stickers on the kids' forum. :D I do think that a forum for kids only could be great, but I cannot think of ways to draw them in.
same way you get the adults S/D/C....

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach

Kurt, I think a separate area. I think even outside of the lounge, some things that are talked about are not appropriate for younger kids. Sometimes, even the way people talk to one another in heated debates are not always respectful of one another. Give them their own area, where you are the moderator or hey, I might be up for it!

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!

I think that would be grayt!! Both of mine are begging but I've held them off so far.....:bang: I'd love something local and monitered that they could chat on. I'm a big No on "myspace" so far.