Create Account

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
How do I add an image to a post?

In the new message box, or reply box, click the 'Image icon on the menu bar that looks like a little photo, then either click to browse photos on your computer or drag and drop a photo file your computer. Or to hotlink a photo on the web, on the same image add popup click on the link tab and add the URL to an image address for an image already on the web somewhere - like "http://www.website.com/picture.jpg".

You can also attach a file and then insert into the message full size or thumbnail. To upload from your computer, underneath the message editor is a button for "Attach Files".

You can also insert images from your SoWal Media Gallery / Albums of photos you've uploaded. Just copy the code from the "Share This Media" Box.

Last edited:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
castellog_01.asp
I told you I was computer illiterate!!! I am still trying:dunno:

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Cyber crash dummy seeks tech-know-color

Thanx Kurt for the info- was still a bit advanced for a non-cyberite, but I waddled thru- just glad I finally made it. Although I used colored letters when I first began, now I can't get it to work. If you have info on this , that would be cool- like to use color to express emotion!
Wanted to make this orange/black for the transformation from caterpillar to monarch butterfly- technically speaking. Actually, I probably should have made it green for the caterpillar stage- still crawling...