• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Just wondering what led everyone to this message board. I first found it after Ivan and soon realized that it was the BEST source of info. for South Walton. I did lurk a bit on the old Graytonbeach.com message board. Smiling JOe and River Otter where there too. I thought they were a lot older than they really are (though I still haven't met either of them). I am a loyal SoWaller first and foremost because Kurt is a great guy and I want to support his endeavors. Second, I can't go a day without at least lurking to see what everyone is up to. :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Googling for rentals in Grayton that weren't with the rental companies- VRBO's and such.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Smiling JOe said:
Ex-wife found the site long ago.
God you get more and more interesting every time.

My mom used to post on the Graytonbeach.com website and we made fun of her. Not sure how we ended up here...but I think it had something to do with the fact that I always came on to look at Kurt's pics. Then I bought some from him. And Laner oops...W-Funn and I used it during Hurricane Dennis!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Camp Creek Kid said:
At least something positive came from that relationship!! :rotfl: Does she post?

Many positive things came from, and continue to come from that relationship. "Ex" does not have to be a bad word. We all have a choice to make it what we want to.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Smiling JOe said:
Many positive things came from, and continue to come from that relationship. "Ex" does not have to be a bad word. We all have a choice to make it what we want to.

I'm just teasing you. Sorry if I offended you. :blush:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Camp Creek Kid said:
I'm just teasing you. Sorry if I offended you. :blush:
Girl, you did not offend me. Just want you to know that divorce does not always equate to hatred.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Just googling up and down 30-A looking for a site to stay connected to the SoWal area. I posted every now and again. Ivan definitely unified everyone. I stayed up most of the night. I did the Snoopy dance when I saw Kurt's first psot the next day! If Kurt was there, it gave us all a reason to hope.