• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Amen to that, Rita!!! dd is working on a TEXAS SOWALERS meeting after the holidays for us! So all you Texas lurkers, start posting!

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
My daughter forwarded photos to me, and since then I have been hooked. My family calls it "the site" .

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
Jan 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
I discovered it on Graytonbeach.com while looking for info after Ivan. Kurt's reports after Ivan assured me that the beach was still there. I had to see for myself & planned a trip to Seagrove 3 weeks after Ivan.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
The general consensus seems to be that Ivan was very good for SoWal.com.

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
I was on the site for a couple of years looking for rental properties for vacation and finally noticed the board before Ivan. It took me a while to decide to register but it is all history since then. I look forward to the pictures and posts every morning. It is like a first cup of coffee in the morning. :cool: :bang:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I was poking around looking for some fishing advice and I wound up here. I think that's what it was. I don't really remember.

beachma

Beach Lover
Apr 22, 2005
Hmmmm....I'm sure I found it doing a search on Seagrove/Grayton Beach. I remember reading an article about the history of Grayton Beach and the surrounding area. It was so interesting to read about the wild boars that used to live on Seaside land...and the grocery/general store that became the Red Bar...which is when I learned of the Red Bar! After reading the article, on our next trip down my husband & I road bikes to Grayton and explored the town and beach. Patrones was still there...we checked out several houses...checked out the Red Bar and decided it was the perfect place to celebrate my youngest sister's 40th birthday...lots of memories! I"m thinking that the graytonbeach.com website has been around for at least 5 years...is that possible Kurt?