For Sale Huge moving sale

Discussion in 'For Sale | Trade | Free | Wanted' started by georgiapeach, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Alix O'Neil

Alix O'Neil Beach Comber

How much for the desk and chair, outdoor furniture, and 19 in flat screen? could you send pictures. Thank you!

2. Red Dawg

Red Dawg Beach Lover

Very interested in dog crate and towels, linens and beach stuff, let me know what size the crate is. Can pick up whenever you like.

3. georgiapeach

georgiapeach Beach Lover

Dog Cage

It's a size 31 width x 23 height. Black metal. Three doors that open from front, side and top and has a water cup built in. Price 30.00 Great deal. I paid over 60.00 for it two years ago, used it to train my Shih tzu and it hasn't been used since. Like new. Call me is you are interested at 850-585-5390.:D

4. georgiapeach

georgiapeach Beach Lover

Desk and chair- Pottery Barn Big oak desk with rattan linen chair 125.00 Nice. Outdoor furniture sold already but I still have rustic bistro table and two chairs 25.00 and flat screen TV is sold. Please call to come see can't send pics right now, my camera USB cable is not working properly. 850-585-5390. You may come this afternoon if you would like.

5. georgiapeach

georgiapeach Beach Lover

I will make you a great deal on all lines. Come see them. Some really good stuff.