• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hunt's Oyster Bar, located on Beck Ave in Panama City, has re-opened. A fire took them out two years ago, and they opened a big restaurant downtown, which sucked! Now, after rebuilding the old small restaurant, they are back to normal which is great. Hunt's is awesome. They are just up the street from the Captain's Table. A dozen raw - $3.95. They have a waiting line to get a table, but sit at the raw bar and relax with a cold Budweiser and a few dz raw!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
Hunt's Oyster Bar, located on Beck Ave in Panama City, has re-opened. A fire took them out two years ago, and they opened a big restaurant downtown, which sucked! Now, after rebuilding the old small restaurant, they are back to normal which is great. Hunt's is awesome. They are just up the street from the Captain's Table. A dozen raw - $3.95. They have a waiting line to get a table, but sit at the raw bar and relax with a cold Budweiser and a few dz raw!

!!!

So I take it you missed the local shows tonight?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
!!!

So I take it you missed the local shows tonight?
just staying at home trying to get back to 100% -- Almost there and didn't want to blow it tonight.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
no I am sure SJoe went to Hunts and then walked across the street to

TAN FANNIES!!! :rotfl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Oh my, RiverOtter has to see this dancing smilie.
1_4_129.gif
:rotfl: :clap_1: