• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

njackie

Beach Lover
Nov 18, 2004
Definitely am a lurker! But I enjoy you all so much, although, I tend to get my feelings hurt. I love hearing about the weather there and all the wonderful things you do. I appreciated Kurt so much during Ivan and all the other major storms, he was often the only way I knew our place was still standing! Thank YOU! We live in Osage Beach MO, I am a retired Special Education Director. I am coming to the beach with my three grandsons for a couple of weeks in June. Lexi is our golden retiever and she has had her beach tags since January, we get to stay longer in the fall and winter. My precious husband of thirty six years, our daughter, thirty four and our son, thirty two and even their spouses, cherish the time we spend on the beaches of 30A. We are blessed and this web-site reminds me often of that fact.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
:welcome:

These are some of the nicest people I know, and I see them more here than I do face-to-face! Don't be skeerd!

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Oh, I missed the 2004 part! How could you stand not saying somethng? I only lurked a few months before I started typing.
Doesn't matter just keep typing!:wave:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
:wave: & welcome officially! You've been on here 2 years longer than I have!

Truly, we don't really bite, although you've probably experienced some of the barking around here.:rotfl: Just jump on in.

You don't have long before you'll be down here in June!:clap:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
surfdude1.jpg

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Oh, I missed the 2004 part! How could you stand not saying somethng? I only lurked a few months before I started typing.
Doesn't matter just keep typing!:wave:

:roll: I lurked for about 3 minutes before I started posting. :funn:

It feels a bit weird to say :welcome: to someone who has been on here for almost four years, since the beginning, but :wave:.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Welcome to South Walton:welcome:

funny stuff kurt ;-)

Last edited: