• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chiefs_55

Beach Crab
Nov 21, 2005
I have a couple of Bands I lead. I play Saxophone and sing. We play real Jazz, and I have an experimental Electronic Funk Band that plays at Cava Blue in Destin. We want to play more Jazz though, also!

Anyone?

Chief Cherry and his Red Beans & Rice
:cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:welcome: and good luck! I love to play in the band...so does jessifunn.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jessifunn said:
you can say that again miss kittt tttayyy. i am thinking of forming my own band so don't even think about asking me to join your band chief :D

Boo Yah, jfunn...FYI...I play chimes and washboard. Also excel at anything I can bang together.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Bud said:
washboard eh?

:clap_1: ..yep, you got one? I won't be back until October, but will be available the entire month. jfunn can play until I get there.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: ..yep, you got one? I won't be back until October, but will be available the entire month. jfunn can play until I get there.

And hopefully I will be there for a long weekend in October as well. I will be the groupie for Miss Kitty and Jfunn!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
chiefs_55 said:
I have a couple of Bands I lead. I play Saxophone and sing. We play real Jazz, and I have an experimental Electronic Funk Band that plays at Cava Blue in Destin. We want to play more Jazz though, also!

Anyone?

Chief Cherry and his Red Beans & Rice
:cool:

Try Bud & Alleys.

We have a string ensemble. More classical music rather than pop (although I can do Snoop Dogg and some Rolling Stones on my violin. LOL.) Any gigs for us after mid-August? We're booked until then - actually we're booked every Sunday for free for our church, but we'd gladly drop out one weekend for some $. The musicians are all good friends of ours, and we could all stay at our beach house.

2 first violins
2 second violins (actually one of them is a first who babysits me)
2 violas
1 cello
1 bass violin (my husband)

The first chair is absolutely awesome. Half of our group plays in the local symphony orchestra, and half of us have doctorates.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Beach Runner said:
We have a string ensemble. More classical music rather than pop (although I can do Snoop Dogg and some Rolling Stones on my violin. LOL.) Any gigs for us after mid-August? We're booked until then - actually we're booked every Sunday for free for our church, but we'd gladly drop out one weekend for some $. The musicians are all good friends of ours, and we could all stay at our beach house.

2 first violins
2 second violins (actually one of them is a first who babysits me)
2 violas
1 cello
1 bass violin (my husband)

The first chair is absolutely awesome. Half of our group plays in the local symphony orchestra, and half of us have doctorates.
So does this mean you want the jazz band to play at your house? :dunno: