• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
Seriously, I need some Realtor and/or developer jokes that other area (Pensacola to PCB) Realtors would "get" and/or appreciate. Collecting them for a private party we've been asked to put together @ Fired Up...

If you'd prefer to remain anonymous, just PM or email 'em to FiredUpSeaside@aol.com. ;-)

BTW, please help me keep secret who the party is for...no blurting it out on Sowal.com! :cool:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Seriously, I need some Realtor and/or developer jokes that other area (Pensacola to PCB) Realtors would "get" and/or appreciate. Collecting them for a private party we've been asked to put together @ Fired Up...

If you'd prefer to remain anonymous, just PM or email 'em to FiredUpSeaside@aol.com. ;-)

BTW, please help me keep secret who the party is for...no blurting it out on Sowal.com! :cool:

http://www.realestatehumor.com/

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:rotfl:...oh please please please let SHELLY show up!

Two women were walking through the woods when a frog called out to them and said: "Help me, ladies! I am a real estate agent who, through an evil witch's curse, has been transformed into a frog. If one of you will kiss me, I'll be returned to my former state!"

One woman took out her purse, grabbed the frog, and stuffed it inside her handbag. The other woman, aghast, screamed, "Didn't you hear him? If you kiss him, he'll turn into a real estate agent!"

The second woman replied, "Sure, but these days a talking frog is worth more than a real estate agent!"

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Q: How do get a real estate agent's attention.

A: Tell the busboy you need some help.
----------
Q: What do you call 1000 realtors at the bottom of the ocean

A: A good start
--------
Q: How do you know when a realtor is lieing?

A: Their lips are moving.
--------

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I dont know whether to :rotfl: or :angry:......:dunno::wave:

they are funny though!!!

Last edited:

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen

----------

--------

--------
Rofl..skip those jokes and just them a--h-le-. It 'd be kinder. OP probably was looking for more upbeat. But the fact of posting those was sorta funny nevertheless.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

----------

--------

--------

This is some good recycling...two are former lawyer jokes! :wave: