• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Mrs. Harris may be a lot of things, but one thing she isn't is a "PHONY".

A bought and paid for puppet she will never be, too bad you can't say the about Toneeeeeeeee. (A good chorus line)

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Can't wait to see the forums when Big Tone wins this thing in a landslide. He's raised record amounts of money because that's how much of a BAUCE he is.

Blue money.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
My TOP 10 reasons to vote NO Phony Tony

1.) NO EXPERIENCE ! Mr. Anderson has absolutely no experience in county government and has spent the last 30 years as a mail carrier!
2.) Mr. Anderson was transplanted to District 5 by huge developers and their wealthy Attorneys and is backed by the same entities who supported/bought Cecilia Jones a Commission seat!
3.) Mr. Anderson panders to the money and WILL NOT support the will of the people but will support special interests (AKA) money!
4.) Mr. Anderson does NOT OWN real property in Walton County so he has no skin in the game!
5.) Mr. Anderson has NO EXPERIENCE in regard to the Land Development Code or the Comprehensive Plan for Walton County!
6.) Mr. Anderson has NEVER attended a single Board of County Commissioner meeting in Walton County!
7.) Mr. Anderson claims he supports Customary Use of our beaches but is backed by the same folks who would love nothing more than to privatize them!
8.) Mr. Anderson also claimed he was injured in an accident as a mail carrier, filed for and currently receives disability yet, drank the kool-aid of BIG developers and is suddenly well enough to take on a job which pays substantially more than the disability he receives!
9.) Mr. Anderson has NOT conducted his personal life in ways befitting the honor and privilege that he is asking the people of Walton County to bestow upon him as an ELECTED County Commissioner!
10.) Mr. Anderson is supported by Cecilia Jones whose own conduct as a sitting County Commissioner leaves MUCH to be desired!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I wish I had video camera's set up outside my house so I could catch the person responsible for taking campaign signs out of my yard but also to thank the individual who left one as well.

I left the house this afternoon to go to the grocery store and when I got back...look what I found in my yard!!! I love it...in fact when the campaign is over I think I'll make it wall art in my spare room! :):):)

13876360_10207215238763190_7113653984514047225_n.jpg

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
My TOP 10 reasons to vote NO Phony Tony

1.) NO EXPERIENCE ! Mr. Anderson has absolutely no experience in county government and has spent the last 30 years as a mail carrier!
2.) Mr. Anderson was transplanted to District 5 by huge developers and their wealthy Attorneys and is backed by the same entities who supported/bought Cecilia Jones a Commission seat!
3.) Mr. Anderson panders to the money and WILL NOT support the will of the people but will support special interests (AKA) money!
4.) Mr. Anderson does NOT OWN real property in Walton County so he has no skin in the game!
5.) Mr. Anderson has NO EXPERIENCE in regard to the Land Development Code or the Comprehensive Plan for Walton County!
6.) Mr. Anderson has NEVER attended a single Board of County Commissioner meeting in Walton County!
7.) Mr. Anderson claims he supports Customary Use of our beaches but is backed by the same folks who would love nothing more than to privatize them!
8.) Mr. Anderson also claimed he was injured in an accident as a mail carrier, filed for and currently receives disability yet, drank the kool-aid of BIG developers and is suddenly well enough to take on a job which pays substantially more than the disability he receives!
9.) Mr. Anderson has NOT conducted his personal life in ways befitting the honor and privilege that he is asking the people of Walton County to bestow upon him as an ELECTED County Commissioner!
10.) Mr. Anderson is supported by Cecilia Jones whose own conduct as a sitting County Commissioner leaves MUCH to be desired!
Could not some of the above list also apply to many of the other candidates?

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
I wish I had video camera's set up outside my house so I could catch the person responsible for taking campaign signs out of my yard but also to thank the individual who left one as well.

I left the house this afternoon to go to the grocery store and when I got back...look what I found in my yard!!! I love it...in fact when the campaign is over I think I'll make it wall art in my spare room! :):):)

13876360_10207215238763190_7113653984514047225_n.jpg
Well Tony is getting my vote. His campaign has kept it classy and clean. You people on here are hateful and cruel. Get a life

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
It is really too bad you let campaign signs govern your vote instead of qualifications, education and experience all of which are far less in measure in Tony Anderson than in Cindy Meadows.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Well Tony is getting my vote. His campaign has kept it classy and clean. You people on here are hateful and cruel. Get a life

Hmmm, maybe I have lowered the bar entirely to far but "classy" has always meant sophisticated, smart, having qualities that make someone attractive or shows impressive character. Have I missed something about T Anderson?

I don't think that cavorting all over the County with another mans wife is very "classy" but lets face it, C. Jones nor her spouse have ever showed impressive character including their own much publicized lurid affair and threats to do people bodily harm but I guess some folks have different standards of "classy".

I don't think its very smart to not show up to open, public forums in the District you're running in to answer tough questions that have not been previously scripted for you or to pander to the money that has gotten SoWal in its current state by ignoring or skirting the LDC and comprehensive plan or for people in those departments to accept gifts (AKA bribes) as found in the Grand Jury report but again, we must just have a different interpretation of "classy".

If "impressive character" means you have spent most of your adult life delivering mail, coaching kids softball, going to "church" and that you have no clue how to run a counties $8 million dollar budget then hey, Tony is your man!

As for "clean", have you ever noticed that people who lay down with dogs get up with fleas?

There is nothing hateful or cruel about the truth or wanting open, honest government, operated in the Sunshine but Tony's crew has assuredly shown us what they are willing to do to prevent that from happening!

By all means, vote your conscious!

I do have a life. I promise you it has not been sprinkled in golden fairy dust and everything isn't always peachy keen but by golly, I want better for the citizens of this county and myself. I think I'll stick to voting for the persons who have historically represented this county with honor and integrity or that I believe want to bring those characteristics back to county government. It's unfortunate and just a tad more than trashy/dirty that others do not.