• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Tony had better quit sending out notices about his opponents dirty campaign. Randy Gardner and Tony are thick as thieves and randy drove his ethics complaint to the paper with his Tony signs on the car! Yes siree tony is good ole boy Walton county politics led by the godfathers of the current regime of clowns.

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
I think big fat stomach blowing in the wind is just too funny. A head shot would have looked better. BIGGER is NOT always BETTER.[/QUOT
Hmmm, maybe I have lowered the bar entirely to far but "classy" has always meant sophisticated, smart, having qualities that make someone attractive or shows impressive character. Have I missed something about T Anderson?

I don't think that cavorting all over the County with another mans wife is very "classy" but lets face it, C. Jones nor her spouse have ever showed impressive character including their own much publicized lurid affair and threats to do people bodily harm but I guess some folks have different standards of "classy".

I don't think its very smart to not show up to open, public forums in the District you're running in to answer tough questions that have not been previously scripted for you or to pander to the money that has gotten SoWal in its current state by ignoring or skirting the LDC and comprehensive plan or for people in those departments to accept gifts (AKA bribes) as found in the Grand Jury report but again, we must just have a different interpretation of "classy".

If "impressive character" means you have spent most of your adult life delivering mail, coaching kids softball, going to "church" and that you have no clue how to run a counties $8 million dollar budget then hey, Tony is your man!

As for "clean", have you ever noticed that people who lay down with dogs get up with fleas?

There is nothing hateful or cruel about the truth or wanting open, honest government, operated in the Sunshine but Tony's crew has assuredly shown us what they are willing to do to prevent that from happening!

By all means, vote your conscious!

I do have a life. I promise you it has not been sprinkled in golden fairy dust and everything isn't always peachy keen but by golly, I want better for the citizens of this county and myself. I think I'll stick to voting for the persons who have historically represented this county with honor and integrity or that I believe want to bring those characteristics back to county government. It's unfortunate and just a tad more than trashy/dirty that others do not.
Oh I see you believe and are one of the people spreading lies about Tony Anderson. Just curious are you even going to vote in the primary?

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Tony had better quit sending out notices about his opponents dirty campaign. Randy Gardner and Tony are thick as thieves and randy drove his ethics complaint to the paper with his Tony signs on the car! Yes siree tony is good ole boy Walton county politics led by the godfathers of the current regime of clowns.
I find it hard to believe you have an ethics complaint about anyone seeing how you have breeched ethics violations many times.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
I find it hard to believe you have an ethics complaint about anyone seeing how you have breeched ethics violations many times.

How can you understand anything when you can't even read? Randy Gardner filed the ethics complaint, nobody else did.....geez.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Oh I see you believe and are one of the people spreading lies about Tony Anderson. Just curious are you even going to vote in the primary?

Already have! What lies?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

How does a private citizen breach ethics?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

What don't you understand about Randy Gardner filing an ethics compliant against Cindy Meadows. I don't know who you think Patriot Games is but let me assure you of this...he is a private citizen!

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Got a facebook video ad sent to me today from the phony anderson campaign. There was a video of Tony putting out his signs in the scenic corridor. Not his supporters, but him breaking the rules. I don't want to hear how holier than thou he is.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Here is the skinny. The winner on the district 5 race is going to be Tony or Cindy. They both have there own group pulling for them. The group supporting Tony is helping this county. They have the best interest for this county. If people are watching this page and are undecided on who to vote for then look at the donors and they come from both ends of the county. The SBA represents the majority of what this county wants and needs. Cindy represents a small group with special agendas. Cindy should have been working on 2 more roads cut back to 30a from 98 in Seagrove by now. What's the hold up? The good people of this county are not going to allow a small group run it for their best interest and not the county has a whole.