• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Here is the skinny. The winner on the district 5 race is going to be Tony or Cindy. They both have there own group pulling for them. The group supporting Tony is helping this county. They have the best interest for this county. If people are watching this page and are undecided on who to vote for then look at the donors and they come from both ends of the county. The SBA represents the majority of what this county wants and needs. Cindy represents a small group with special agendas. Cindy should have been working on 2 more roads cut back to 30a from 98 in Seagrove by now. What's the hold up? The good people of this county are not going to allow a small group run it for their best interest and not the county has a whole.

You are hard pressed to convince me Lloyd Blue has anyone's best interest at heart except this own!!!

VOTE NO TO
13903264_10207226627687906_8907633988084786615_n.jpg

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Blue is just one man. You give him to much run. He can't do nothing. Where is the disclaimer on this sign? What group had them made? Cindy supporters?

Why does the sign need a disclaimer? I don't see the words "For" or "Vote" anywhere on that sign. I don't have a clue who had them made and I have no clue who planted one in my yard but I think it rocks!!

I'm actually thinking of making it outside "art" like a toilet planter with this as the lid. :D

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
My TOP 10 reasons to vote NO Phony Tony

1.) NO EXPERIENCE ! Mr. Anderson has absolutely no experience in county government and has spent the last 30 years as a mail carrier!
2.) Mr. Anderson was transplanted to District 5 by huge developers and their wealthy Attorneys and is backed by the same entities who supported/bought Cecilia Jones a Commission seat!
3.) Mr. Anderson panders to the money and WILL NOT support the will of the people but will support special interests (AKA) money!
4.) Mr. Anderson does NOT OWN real property in Walton County so he has no skin in the game!
5.) Mr. Anderson has NO EXPERIENCE in regard to the Land Development Code or the Comprehensive Plan for Walton County!
6.) Mr. Anderson has NEVER attended a single Board of County Commissioner meeting in Walton County!
7.) Mr. Anderson claims he supports Customary Use of our beaches but is backed by the same folks who would love nothing more than to privatize them!
8.) Mr. Anderson also claimed he was injured in an accident as a mail carrier, filed for and currently receives disability yet, drank the kool-aid of BIG developers and is suddenly well enough to take on a job which pays substantially more than the disability he receives!
9.) Mr. Anderson has NOT conducted his personal life in ways befitting the honor and privilege that he is asking the people of Walton County to bestow upon him as an ELECTED County Commissioner!
10.) Mr. Anderson is supported by Cecilia Jones whose own conduct as a sitting County Commissioner leaves MUCH to be desired!

1) It's not needed. Common sense is needed right now. Cindy's experience has gotten us nowhere but lawsuits.
2) That is an outright LIE. Tony said he never even though of running when he moved down here.
3) Tony is strong willed and will do what's right for the county has a whole and with special focus on fixing Cindy's mess
4) Tony owned a house in Defuniak and sold it to move down here.
5) Tony has more than Cindy's
6) Flat out LIE
7) He is 100% for customary use. Cindy is contacting beachfront homeowners saying she will protect their private beaches.
8) He has never been on disability
9)He is a upstanding man even the other Cindy supporters say that
10) God Bless you!!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
1) It's not needed. Common sense is needed right now. Cindy's experience has gotten us nowhere but lawsuits.
2) That is an outright LIE. Tony said he never even though of running when he moved down here.
3) Tony is strong willed and will do what's right for the county has a whole and with special focus on fixing Cindy's mess
4) Tony owned a house in Defuniak and sold it to move down here.
5) Tony has more than Cindy's
6) Flat out LIE
7) He is 100% for customary use. Cindy is contacting beachfront homeowners saying she will protect their private beaches.
8) He has never been on disability
9)He is a upstanding man even the other Cindy supporters say that
10) God Bless you!!!

1.) Experience isn't needed? You're part of the problem!

2.) I'm selling swampland. Wanna buy some?

3.) When has he done the right thing to date?

4.) Number 4 was accurate. Tony Anderson does not own real property in Walton County and would have been forced by law to move to District 5 if elected anyway!

5.) Please...do tell...what is his experience?

6.) Name one BCC meeting Tony attended prior to entering the race.

7.) Private property owners have the inherent right provided by law to protect their property. No one is asking that those rights be infringed upon.

8.) There was a workers comp claim and settlement.

9.) Upstanding by cavorting all over town with another man's wife? We have vastly different views of "upstanding".

10.) THUMP
bible3.gif
THUMP

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Someone will win and someone will lose. If you want the same old same old good ole boy politics as usual vote for Tony. I personally think it is VERY WRONG for a commissioner to go everywhere with Tony and help him campaign. So now you have 2 people Cecilia and Tony how is this a independent candidate and I will venture to bet he will never vote any other way than she does if he is elected. If you like Cecilia vote for TONY and you get 2 for the price of 1.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Scott Branon is the bully not me. He should have reached high places in state government but he fell from the sky and splashed into the deep blue sea. Please put on your big boy pants and post under your name in all of your post and delete all of your fake names. Remember if you can not afford big boy pants I will gladly buy you some.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
The good people of this county are not going to allow a small group run it for their best interest and not the county has a whole.
PLEASE!!!! Get your head out of a hole or wherever it's stuck!!! There are a lot of good people in this county, I agree with that completely. It's just a shame that a lot of them don't bother to vote; therefore, they do allow small groups to run/ruin Walton county! It's been happening for generations! Your name,Born&bread obviously doesn't mean what it implies or you would be fully aware of past and current practices. Again however, something tells me you ARE FULLY AWARE!

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
PLEASE!!!! Get your head out of a hole or wherever it's stuck!!! There are a lot of good people in this county, I agree with that completely. It's just a shame that a lot of them don't bother to vote; therefore, they do allow small groups to run/ruin Walton county! It's been happening for generations! Your name,Born&bread obviously doesn't mean what it implies or you would be fully aware of past and current practices. Again however, something tells me you ARE FULLY AWARE!
I am fully aware. Cindy's group is small and you will see that on Aug. 30th. Get out and vote everyone.