• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
PLEASE!!!! Get your head out of a hole or wherever it's stuck!!! There are a lot of good people in this county, I agree with that completely. It's just a shame that a lot of them don't bother to vote; therefore, they do allow small groups to run/ruin Walton county! It's been happening for generations! Your name,Born&bread obviously doesn't mean what it implies or you would be fully aware of past and current practices. Again however, something tells me you ARE FULLY AWARE!

And wants to "keep things just they way its always been".

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Oh I see you believe and are one of the people spreading lies about Tony Anderson. Just curious are you even going to vote in the primary?
Why should he show up to an ambush? You people were holding phony tony signs which btw is not allowed. I think Tony will do just fine come election time. And he did not have to slander anyone to do it.

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Oh I see you believe and are one of the people spreading lies about Tony Anderson. Just curious are you even going to vote in the primary?
Oh Misty I guess you are one of those people who believe anything you hear and never fact check the source. You are so so wrong about Tony and all you do is spread rumours and lies. What do you do Misty? I mean you think delivering mail is beneath you. So what do you do that makes you think you are so much better than him? I can guess by as much time as you spend on here that you don't do much of anything except complain complain complain. See you at the polls MISTY

Last edited:

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Got a facebook video ad sent to me today from the phony anderson campaign. There was a video of Tony putting out his signs in the scenic corridor. Not his supporters, but him breaking the rules. I don't want to hear how holier than thou he is.
Oh really what about all of the cindy supporters putting out phony tony signs?? That is against the rules. And patriot games word on the street is you had some very unethical/illegal stuff going on right under your nose. I don't think you should be judging anyone. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Have you ever had a conversation with Tony Anderson?? I am guessing no from your outrageous assumptions. I do not mind you having a different opinion than mine, but at least read some of his policy, call him on the phone and ask him some questions. Do something before you trash a mans reputation. You call Tony a puppet? You are the puppet. You don't know him and don't try to know him. You listen to people you like and regurgitate the same bs that comes from their mouth. Misty here is your chance. Don't mimic your friends and be their puppet. Go find out for yourself. LEARNING is fun

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I have met with Mr Anderson and we have discussed issues relating to my special interest. My personal opinion has not been changed by all this, he seems to be an honorable individual. I have also seen what Commissioner Meadows has done over that last 4 years and the time she was in office before. I have no issues with her either. Seems like everyone who decides to run for office will always find detractors and those who are willing to throw out the negatives. For those who are on Mr Andersons side of the fence rather than throwing the BS on Commissioner Meadows, tell me why I should vote for Mr Anderson. Folks who are Commissioner Meadows bandwagon tell me why I should vote for Commissioner Meadows and quit throwing the BS on Mr Anderson. My suggestion is to show respect and give me reasons to vote for one candidate and not why I should vote against another, I will make that decision for myself.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
An honorable individual? Ok Bob, you tell me...what's honorable about a man cavorting all over town with another mans wife, who just happens to be a current sitting Commissioner? What's honorable about completely ignoring a very simple request by the City of Defuniak NOT to bring your semi truck sized political sign to a forum and park it on City property which you were specifically asked NOT to do? What's honorable about not showing up to OPEN forums in the District your are asking folks to elect you in, where the questions and answers were not prepared for you in advance? If you have such astounding honorable leadership skills what defining moment in your career as a mailman for 30 years leads you to believe that you are either capable of or qualified to run a County government with an $8 million dollar plus budget? I don't think anyone has even bothered to ask Anderson what his education level is beyond high school but all that's required of you to be a postal worker is a high school diploma, be 18 years of age and if male, registered with Selective Service, pass a drug test, a criminal records check and have a valid drivers license. Hell, I know meth and crack heads educated in Walton County that could meet those requirements if, they stayed sober for a week. Have we really lowered the bar that far that all we expect of our elected government officials is that they meet the most basic rudimentary requirements of a mail carrier? Aside from coaching kids baseball and attending church what charitable contributions has Anderson made in our community? What volunteer work has he been involved in that helped create jobs, or helped families in crisis or helped senior citizens and the working poor? According to "earl" (an Anderson supporter) they get rid of "begging" strays who need a helping hand up and to me that sounds like Hitler Rule and not something I personally want any part of. When was the first or last time Anderson stood in a soup kitchen and helped feed the poor or in a food bank where food and day old bread or almost expired canned goods are distributed to people in our community that work but can't make ends meet from month to month? How many random acts of kindness has he personally paid forward?

You are hard pressed to convince me that you have done anything admirable or honorable to gain my vote when the only thing I've seen you do is belly up to the money in SoWal to get yourself elected. And I'll even give the devil their dues, the current BCC including the much hated C. Jones, have a hell of a lot more education and done allot more in their re-cycled careers in County government than Anderson did in a lifetime as a mail carrier.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
P.S. @graytonbeachguy, I'm glad you think it's funny. It's A$$es like you that fuel my passion for better government.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
There is a rumor going around FB that Tony said in last night's forum that he wants an east/west road through the state forest and open it for development. Did anybody attend the forum and hear him say this?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
There is a rumor going around FB that Tony said in last night's forum that he wants an east/west road through the state forest and open it for development. Did anybody attend the forum and hear him say this?

Audio quality is very poor on those forums that can be viewed live online and I couldn't hear 99% of what was being said.