Beach Like A Local!
Create Account

daydreamin

Beach Comber

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Happy to help promote SoWal and I have had a link on my website for a while but I think it would also be beneficial to everyone if you had a page or something that you could return the favor. A page of links and/or banners of websites that have a link to sowal as we could all use the advertising as much as sowal and people here might like to look through and shop through those links and give these people some business.

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Happy to help promote SoWal and I have had a link on my website for a while but I think it would also be beneficial to everyone if you had a page or something that you could return the favor. A page of links and/or banners of websites that have a link to sowal as we could all use the advertising as much as sowal and people here might like to look through and shop through those links and give these people some business.

Thank you. What is your website?

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Thank you. What is your website?

It has been taken down due to moving to a different server and a redo but should be back and running in a few days :) I have had the sowal link on it for almost a year.
I also have another website that I am still doing
I still need to add a links page to that site.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
:lolabove:

Now we know where all the spammers have come from.

Why would you say that? My link is no different than anyone elses.
Actually, I don't really have anything to buy on my site, but I would like to see a page with everyones link on it that links to this site so when I do buy, I would buy local first.