• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JohnnyVegas

Beach Comber
Aug 15, 2010
Hello sowalers!!!! I am back again. For those who do not know, I used to be Fulmer4Senate, but I think my account got deleted. So here I am under a new SN. It feels good to be back. Everybody ready for college football? :D:wave:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I don't know what happened to your account. Maybe somebody ate it. :lol:

It is hard to remove the stank of Kiffin, although he is now where he belongs, although he should still be a minor assistant committing recruiting violations.

Aleigh

Beach Lover
Welcome! I agree the new name is way cooler :)

JohnnyVegas

Beach Comber
Aug 15, 2010
Thanks everyone. Yes, I do agree that the stank of Kiffin still lingers & I am sure that all of knoxville would love nothing more than to have Kiffin's head resting on a platter. All in all though, I am glad he is gone. I just hope those vols can at least win some games this year. I do not expect miracles as they are starting over with a new coach. But we shall see, one day they might return to national championship status, I just hope it happens in my lifetime. Anyway, that being said, thanks for the warm welcome back. Hope all is well.