• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Hey fellow owners,

My most excellent interior painter got fed up with the storms and moved back to Michigan (I think for college football season and the parties :cool: ). I am in need of a recommendation on a good, reliable interior house painter to do some touch up on our house in the Eastern Lake area of Seagrove Beach. Anyone care to offer up a recommendation?

Any help would be awesome and appreciated. :clap_1: :clap_1:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
In one of my posts, Donna, another poster, recommended Mickey Hollman (850) 838-0778. She said he lives in the Grayton area, is reliable, and cleans up after himself. That sounds like a pretty good painter to me!

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Yes, Mickey has done interior painting for our house, which is a challenging interior, very high atrium and other ceilings. He's not inexpensive, but seems competitive. He's a local guy, who does a very good job. We couldn't have been more pleased with his work. He's also a very nice person, which counts for a lot. He has done a lot of work for the Rivard houses, so you may want to call Debra @ Rivard (850)231-4446 for a reference. I think you'll be pleased.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Donna said:
Yes, Mickey has done interior painting for our house, which is a challenging interior, very high atrium and other ceilings. He's not inexpensive, but seems competitive. He's a local guy, who does a very good job. We couldn't have been more pleased with his work. He's also a very nice person, which counts for a lot. He has done a lot of work for the Rivard houses, so you may want to call Debra @ Rivard (850)231-4446 for a reference. I think you'll be pleased.

Donna,

I remember your earlier post but did a search and looked and could not find it. I knew I could rely on a reference from one of my SoWal neighbors. If he is good enough for you and you were pleased, I know we will be too. :clap_1:

Thanks. :clap_1: :clap_1:

Wetwilly

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Would either of you know a good plumber or plasterer? Thanks.

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
Hey Wet Willy, if you still need a good house painter, please PM me.

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
A guy named Collin McCormick did our house both interior and exterior in Seaside, new construction and did a beautiful job. I think he is also expensive but is another option. 850-596-4975. Great attention to details.