• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Ocean Blue

Beach Comber
May 16, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
We just opened this beautiful GULF FRONT home in Carillon Beach for 2020 rentals. Immaculately maintained! Come and enjoy views from every room. Enjoy sunsets and sunrises from your private porches and access the beach via your private beach walkover. Adjacent to the gulf front pool, the location of this beautiful home is absolutely superb!
Take a swim or layout on the beach and still be within range for a baby monitor while your little one sleeps!

• 3 Beds/3 Baths
  • 1 King overlooking the beach
  • 1 Queen overlooking Lake Carillon
  • 2 Twins overlooking Lake Carillon
  • Fully stocked kitchen
  • Bikes and beach toys in garage
  • Private beach walkover with outdoor shower and grill
  • Includes 2 chairs with umbrella set up on the beach from March-November
  • located in quiet and gated Carillon Beach, with 4 pools, playground, basketball and tennis courts, and endless options for outdoor fun with your family!

Lots of availability at the moment as we only recently opened the calendar for bookings! If the dates you are interested in require a longer stay than you would like, please just reach out to me and let me know what your needs are. I'm happy to accommodate shorter stays than the minimum if they work in the calendar!

Call or email Chelsey at (985) 373-8692 or chelsey@30aoceanblue.com
Book directly and find many more photos and details at: https://www.30aoceanblue.com/vacation-rental-home.asp?PageDataID=164903

Stick House Small-2.jpg Stick House Small-3.jpg Stick House Small-7.jpg Stick House Small-15.jpg