• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tyra W.

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2015
We are looking for a 2-4 bedroom house with NO carpet throughout anywhere from Miramar Beach to the Inlet Beach area (or west end of PCB). Price limit is around $2500 but can possibly do more depending on terms and location (if close to beach). Our current rental is up in 9 days so needing to find something asap. Also, can't do gas stove/oven due to severe allergies. We have no pets, don't smoke, have steady income, and have lived in the area since September. Please contact me via email: whittybrooke(at)gmail(dot)com or text/call: 256-609-2657 if you have anything available for monthly rent at this time. Can do 3 months up to a full year. Thanks!

Tyra W.

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2015
I meant to also add that we would be VERY willing to replace carpet with some type of other flooring if someone is interested in working with us on that. If your house has carpet in the bedrooms we would be glad to purchase and install flooring in order for us to be able to rent! Thanks.

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
We are looking for a 2-4 bedroom house with NO carpet throughout anywhere from Miramar Beach to the Inlet Beach area (or west end of PCB). Price limit is around $2500 but can possibly do more depending on terms and location (if close to beach). Our current rental is up in 9 days so needing to find something asap. Also, can't do gas stove/oven due to severe allergies. We have no pets, don't smoke, have steady income, and have lived in the area since September. Please contact me via email: whittybrooke(at)gmail(dot)com or text/call: 256-609-2657 if you have anything available for monthly rent at this time. Can do 3 months up to a full year. Thanks!

I just posted our home on the forum for long term rental. It's in Old Seagrove and 3 blocks to beach, walk to seaside. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, walk in closet, heated fenced in pool, pet friendly, large yard. If interested I posted photos with my post called Seagrove home - 3 blocks to beach for rent. It's 2900 a month.
Thanks,
Sarah