Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Okay....I think I understand. But, I have never received a notification on my email that I have a PM. Time to time, I do get emails about new posts or photos. I thought that I had told SoWal I didn't want to receive them.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
kurt, about the PMs. When you get one that's been sent to other recipients, the header reads "a,b,c,d,e" and so on and so forth. So say you want to reply to the same group. You can't cut and paste the guest list because it's separated by commas which is useless since you need ; to PM multiple people.

I guess what I'm saying is there any way to streamline the process so you don't have to type out all the recipients over and over every time you want to talk?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:roll: ...he never answers this question.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
i want to know also, it would make it easier....
kurt, about the PMs. When you get one that's been sent to other recipients, the header reads "a,b,c,d,e" and so on and so forth. So say you want to reply to the same group. You can't cut and paste the guest list because it's separated by commas which is useless since you need ; to PM multiple people.

I guess what I'm saying is there any way to streamline the process so you don't have to type out all the recipients over and over every time you want to talk?