• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
On Saturday, April 21st, the Rep's own improv comedy troupe, The Flaws, will perform a dinner theatre show at Gravel Road Restaurant. It will be unlike any other dinner theatre you've ever seen! It costs $65 per person for a three course dinner! Keep checking back for more information including the menu that Jesse will create and will no doubt be absolutely delicious! Call 534-0960 to make a reservation!

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
And for a "taste" of what the dinner theatre will be like, be sure to check out The Flaws at the Rep, Tuesday and Friday night @ 10 PM. Tickets cost $10 for guests and $8 for members. For more info, call (850)231-0733.

jojodancer

Beach Lover
Oct 11, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
The Menu for the Dinner Theatre will be spectacular. The dinner will start with a Spring Roll Appetizer served with hoisin sauce and a fruit salad. The entree selection includes: Poussin stuffed with Crouton, Tasso Ham, Grape Tomatoes, with Spaghetti Squash and Broccolini, topped with a Buerre Blanc. Second, Bajan Tile Fish over Udon Noodles tossed in a Tomato Basil Cream Sauce with Fresh Shrimp and Edamame Beans. Lastly, Elk Loin stuffed with Grainy Dijon Mustard, Caramelized Onions, and Bacon, served with a Creamy ****take Mushroom Risotto and Truffled Asparagus, and finished with a Pancetta Veal Reduction. YUM!! The dinner will end with Pecan Pie. Don't miss it. We look forward to having the show!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
that sounds like a FUNN time...and good food...hard to beat...and you get to do this:lolabove: :clap_1: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap_1: :funn: :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The Flaws last show is tonight at 10pm. Cannot remember if this show is at the Seaside Rep or at Baytowne Wharf's Funky Blues Shack.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The Flaws last show is tonight at 10pm. Cannot remember if this show is at the Seaside Rep or at Baytowne Wharf's Funky Blues Shack.
Perhaps there is a Flaw in communication with one of the members and me, because I just saw the following on SeasideRep.org:

Basic Character Flaws

Seaside Rep's new improv troupe Basic Character Flaws brings the funny to audiences every Wednesday through Thursday from now until April 13th

So, maybe that Flaw was telling me that tonight will be their last night at Funky Blues Shack II in Baytowne, until the summer. :dunno:

Tonight's show was so great, in spite of the absence of one ill Flaw who was missed. These four performers never cease to amaze me; they are brilliant comedians who work together "flawlessly." They have only one more Rep show until Memorial Day weekend. Then they'll perform all summer at the Rep.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Tonight's show was so great, in spite of the absence of one ill Flaw who was missed. These four performers never cease to amaze me; they are brilliant comedians who work together "flawlessly." They have only one more Rep show until Memorial Day weekend. Then they'll perform all summer at the Rep.

Will they be there through Labor Day? Improv is one of my favorite things to see. I am in awe of the ability to be that creative in a split second.