1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

In home dog grooming

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by vonda, Jan 11, 2018.

1. vonda

vonda Beach Comber

Hi! My name is Vonda Fuller & I have 15 years pet grooming experience. I closed my grooming shop to move to the beach, and I'm currently nannying for a wonderful family, but would love to groom so pups on my days off! I live in Miramar Beach & would be able to groom from my home, or yours, if you prefer. I'm currently only accepting small/medium sized clients, but would be willing to consider large breeds, depending on the breed. I'd love to hear from you to discuss pricing & availability! Please call or text 281-825-7546!

2. dollgirlmimi

dollgirlmimi Beach Lover

Hi! Vonda, I was wondering if you still grooming?? I have a small 6 yr. old Westie Girl, I would like to try that you can come to my home and groom her for us, lately she is not happy going to the groomer salon, anymore, I have to drag her to go inside, I wonder why!!!! just let me know,
    Thanks,
    Ena L.

3. vonda

vonda Beach Comber

Hi Ena! I am still grooming. I’d love to come groom your Westie, they’re one of my favorite beeeds! I’ll have to check my schedule to see which day I’m available, but feel free to text or call me so we can discuss pricing & set up a time! Thank you!! 281-825-7456

4. dollgirlmimi

dollgirlmimi Beach Lover

Thanks Vonda, Will call you, see how is your schedule for next week, I am so glad you like Westies..

5. dollgirlmimi

dollgirlmimi Beach Lover

Hi! Vonda I text you it today, did u get my text, this afternoon? do u have any open next week? how much is the fee????
    Thanks, Ena

6. dollgirlmimi

dollgirlmimi Beach Lover

What is the right phone # u have 281-825-7456 and 281-825-7546????

7. dollgirlmimi

dollgirlmimi Beach Lover

Hi! Vonda how are you?? wondering if you will be able to groom Sassy sometime next week, Thanks