• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tjfili

Beach Crab
Jul 13, 2005
Does anyone on the board know of a provider in the 30-A area ? The daycares in the Destin area have lengthy waitlists and we'd love to find someone that would be able to provide in-home care. We would need to begin on Monday, September 12th. Many thanks in advance !

TJ

Seahorse

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2005
Seagrove-most of the time
tjfili said:
Does anyone on the board know of a provider in the 30-A area ? The daycares in the Destin area have lengthy waitlists and we'd love to find someone that would be able to provide in-home care. We would need to begin on Monday, September 12th. Many thanks in advance !

TJ

Hi TJ, We use a great service in the area. While I do not know if they can accomodate your needs, it might be a good place to start. I'll send you the lady's name and number by pm. If anyone else needs a referral for great child care please send me a private message. The women who have watched my 4 year old son are mature, experienced, bonded, great with kids and on time. Hope this will be a start-