• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dbodio

Beach Crab
May 23, 2022
North Georgia
Hey there! My name is Desiree and my two pups and I are relocating to the Panhandle from North Georgia. Very flexible on the amount of space we need, but need it sooner rather than later... First week of June would be wonderful, amount of bedrooms doesn't matter, and a safe neighborhood that I can walk in. Perhaps a 6 month lease at most.

A little about myself: looking to purchase a house in the Panhandle but need to get there first. Lol My two pups are 15 and 17 y/o. They don't bark, mess anything up, jump... Nothing. I'm finishing the last few semesters of my bachelor's in theology and starting my masters next year. I work in Georgia so would be commuting back to Georgia every 5 weeks and hopefully working with a church in Florida. I'm currently a volunteer with V1 church online platform out of Long Island and we have a Florida platform I work with as well.

I'm looking for a door to open in this area and if your door is the one, please let me know!

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Desiree
678-887-5355
bodiod@gmail.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-230825.png
    Screenshot_20220404-230825.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0