• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lois

Beach Lover
Aug 23, 2005
On the bay
I'll be accommodating a clothing manufacturer and retailer who wants to do a photo shoot for their Spring Line. They are in need of a a beachfront property with the following requirements for the week of July 10 (I'm not sure how many days) where they can shoot interior shots of their models for their layout:

something with white trim inside and having a cottage feel
something that is decorated to look like a beach house

Can anyone help?

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Lois, you can try Karen and Rep Bennett at www.pearlywhiteproperties.com. Karen told me one of their cottages was used in Coastal Living magazine not too long ago. They live in Seagrove full time and would be glad to help. It's pretty likely if they don't have anything that works, they're sure to know someone else who does.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Lois said:
I'll be accommodating a clothing manufacturer and retailer who wants to do a photo shoot for their Spring Line. They are in need of a a beachfront property with the following requirements for the week of July 10 (I'm not sure how many days) where they can shoot interior shots of their models for their layout:

something with white trim inside and having a cottage feel
something that is decorated to look like a beach house

Can anyone help?

The easy way would be to contact Rosemary, Seaside or Carillon beach and inquire about renting for the time you need and getting a property release from the owner for publication.