• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
If you're watching then, you will miss the beginning. Biden is around 10:45 and Obama at 10:55 central.

Hmm, one more old white loud mouthed career politician taking an office in Washington D.C.. I think I'll pass on that one. :cool:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I'm sorry if I ruffled feathers with my original post. I don't mind if the kids get to watch the inauguration, and I certainly would watch it, if I could. I hope that Tuesday, and the next four years (and eight, if possible) will be a chance for the people of America to come back together as a unified force, and that the United States of America will remain the greatest and strongest country in the world.

That being said, if Fuzz doesn't stop asking if I want to buy the Obama commemorative plate that they keep advertising all hours of the day and night, I'm going to bop him.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I assume it will be streaming live on CNN and/or other news stations? Work or not, computers across America and the world will be "tuned in."

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I'm sorry if I ruffled feathers with my original post. I don't mind if the kids get to watch the inauguration, and I certainly would watch it, if I could. I hope that Tuesday, and the next four years (and eight, if possible) will be a chance for the people of America to come back together as a unified force, and that the United States of America will remain the greatest and strongest country in the world.

That being said, if Fuzz doesn't stop asking if I want to buy the Obama commemorative plate that they keep advertising all hours of the day and night, I'm going to bop him.

Tell him no, you want this instead...
obama_victory_unicorn.jpg

http://www.faithmouse.com/Barack_Obama_Victory_Print.html

I assume it will be streaming live on CNN and/or other news stations? Work or not, computers across America and the world will be "tuned in."
It will be on hulu.com, and it's got the best streaming.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Tell him no, you want this instead...
obama_victory_unicorn.jpg

http://www.faithmouse.com/Barack_Obama_Victory_Print.html

It will be on hulu.com, and it's got the best streaming.

:eek: Please tell me you have one of these as thanks for your tireless efforts on the campaign trail. Prior to seeing this, I didn't realize that he was a pygmy Indian from Minnesota. This is indeed historic.

p.s. Oh, sweet baby Hey-Zeus! I just realized that was a unicorn!

Last edited:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
:eek: Please tell me you have one of these as thanks for your tireless efforts on the campaign trail. Prior to seeing this, I didn't realize that he was a pygmy Indian from Minnesota. This is indeed historic.

p.s. Oh, sweet baby Hey-Zeus! I just realized that was a unicorn!

Sadly, no, I do not have it. A travesty, I know!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I think the interest in it has everything to do with the unicorn.

I am not digging the naked part.

Skunky...I agree...no rainbows or hearts coming out of the unicorn's behind render this painting worthless. jdarg needs to tutor Dan on the finer details of the unicorn.