• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GTSViper

Beach Lover
Oct 8, 2007
sowal
I visited the Rutenburg home at Grande Pointe also. I feel the Rutenburg home is overpriced. It is a very nice neighborhood though. I see that there are 2 short sales in there right now at really good pricing. If I could move a piece of property, I would consider buying one. I think they have some upside.

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
I visited the Rutenburg home at Grande Pointe also. I feel the Rutenburg home is overpriced. It is a very nice neighborhood though. I see that there are 2 short sales in there right now at really good pricing. If I could move a piece of property, I would consider buying one. I think they have some upside.
When you add the 5-10% Rutenberg fee to homes, that doesn't help. I felt the same, it was overpriced and the funny thing was, it had very little Rutenberg curb appeal. I'm not a Rutenberg fan, btw althought their new "coastal line" is semi-OK.

What was interesting is that they invited Ram, my Hubby, over to make suggestions on how to move the property. It was in its final punch-out, not exactly the best timing. :dunno: Ram is a computer-technical magician, he fixed my vibrator in less than a minute! :clap:

Ram said Grand Pointe wasn't so grand just another inland community with lots heaped on top of each other. I love it when he talks like that! :blush:

GTSViper

Beach Lover
Oct 8, 2007
sowal
Sheep,
I dont think you can call Ram a computer-technical magician for running to WalMart and replacing batteries.
Now if he can also get it to double as TV remote control. I will be impressed.

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Sheep,
I dont think you can call Ram a computer-technical magician for running to WalMart and replacing batteries.
Now if he can also get it to double as TV remote control. I will be impressed.
So THAT'S all he did?:pissed:

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
I visited the Rutenburg home at Grande Pointe also. I feel the Rutenburg home is overpriced. It is a very nice neighborhood though. I see that there are 2 short sales in there right now at really good pricing. If I could move a piece of property, I would consider buying one.
What property are you trying to move?

GTSViper

Beach Lover
Oct 8, 2007
sowal
Josh has now received a verbal commitment on THIS PROPERTY. Looks like I might have to move from here. Oh well, I enjoyed it for a while. This was definately one of the best Bay buys. We did have to work on some creative ways to move the property. It looks like I will be taking on a condo in on trade. I need a condo like I need a hole in my head. But you have to do what you have to do.
The property is not supposed to close until April 10th. So, lets keep our fingers crossed.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I see that the listing was listed as pending, yesterday, but was supposed to close on April 10th. Did it sell, or was the contract extended?