Independent Record Label in PCB

Discussion in 'Business, Goods and Services' started by IslandTime, Aug 3, 2007.

1. IslandTime

IslandTime Beach Comber

On March 18th of this year, I lost my only child (a son) Alex as a passenger in an automobile accident. At 18, his life was just beginning and on that day I lost my reason to live...

In his honor and due to his love of music I have started an Indie Record Label and am hoping to be able to assist local musicians through marketing and support. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and if you get a chance please visit my site.

Sincerely,

Staci Doucett

2. LightWorker

LightWorker Beach Fanatic

Good luck to you. :clap: You will help many, and I hope peace returns for you.:cool:

3. Beachlover2

Beachlover2 Beach Fanatic

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine the pain. Best of Luck to you on your mission.

4. hoover_rc

hoover_rc Beach Lover

I just went to the myspace page and it is the most heart wrenching thing I've ever seen. All his old friends posting comments to him. He must have been a great young man. My heart goes out to you... and I will send musicians your way.

5. kathydwells

kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname

As the mother of an only child, a son, my heart goes out to you. I can't imagine your pain. I wish for you peace and comfort forever!!!!!! I can't look at the myspace at work, but can't wait to get home and look at it. What a wonderful thing you are doing in your sons memory. :wub:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  6. hutch

hutch Beach Lover

Sorry for your lost. May God be with you. You might want to contact these people in Athens, Ga. Nuci Space was started by a mother that lost her son a few years ago that suffered from depression. Here is their web site
    http://www.nuci.org/. Great people in Athens Ga offer free support and services to them. I used to manage some bands in Athens in my younger days so if you need some help let me know. Good Luck in your mission.

the Hutch

7. IslandTime

IslandTime Beach Comber

Thank you so much everyone for your warm thoughts and prayers, my son is with me in spirit and music is the only thing that keeps from falling into deep depression.
    And he was an amazing young man......

Bless you all,
    Staci

8. ItzKatzTime

ItzKatzTime Beach Fanatic

IslandTime my heart is with you.....what a beautiful tribute. You will find SoWal a safe haven of love and support.

:wub: Kat