• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

alabamaauthor

Beach Comber
Feb 28, 2006
:wave:Hello, My husband,Jim, recently had surgery on his ruptured achilles tendon, he can not walk up stairs, and we are looking for a quiet place to finish editing 2 novels. We live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and in the past have swapped homes with people during football season; however, at this point in time we just need to get away to Sowal and regroup and heal my dear one's leg and edit the days away. Please let me know you availability and rates for 2 weeks, he has to be back in B'ham April 5 to get a new cast. Thanks!!!!!!!
Kind regards,
AB:love:

RB1

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2008
www.BeautifulBeach.com
:wave:Hello, My husband,Jim, recently had surgery on his ruptured achilles tendon, he can not walk up stairs, and we are looking for a quiet place to finish editing 2 novels. We live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and in the past have swapped homes with people during football season; however, at this point in time we just need to get away to Sowal and regroup and heal my dear one's leg and edit the days away. Please let me know you availability and rates for 2 weeks, he has to be back in B'ham April 5 to get a new cast. Thanks!!!!!!!
Kind regards,
AB:love:
Feel free to call Denise at Dune Allen Realty, 888-267-2121 - I am hopeful that she can find something quiet and beautiful to accommodate your needs. I will have her look into it should you decide to call. You can also view any of our vacation properties on our website.
I wish your husband, Jim, a speedy recovery - achlles tendon injuries can be very painful - my husband just recovered from the same. Happy editing!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Make sure you are very specific about the not walking up stairs requirement.

I would also mention that an elevator's not an option you never know when an emergency will arise.