• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Michelle Braatz

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2015
Long Term Beautiful Beach Style Home Available April 2016. West Shore Home Photo.jpg savannah floor plan.jpg West Shore Pool.jpg Fireplace.jpg Kitchen Floor.jpg Kitchen.jpg 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Home in the community of West Shore Place available APRIL2016...behind the new 30A Avenue. 1/2 mile walk to the beach or 1 mile drive for lifeguard and public restrooms (Inlet Beach). Home is close enough to hear the gulf of Mexico. Two Story with large lower and upper Balconies that view community pool. Backyard features a gorgeous Fireplace and pergola with a view of the Rosemary Beach Tower. Our home has a large kitchen with gas range, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinets and counter space and features a 4 person seating Breakfast Bar. A large walk in pantry is a great feature! Three bedrooms are upstairs with a small landing zone for kids to watch TV. Laundry Room is upstairs. Plenty of closets throughout home for storage! Home is unfurnished. Large enclosed storage attached to back porch. Home will be available April 2016. Enjoy cozy evenings around the outdoor Fireplace in backyard. No garage. Driveway has paver space for three vehicles. Yard is partially fenced. Pets are negotiable with a non-refundable deposit. No smoking allowed in home, thank you! More photos will be posted when available. Call me today for viewing and to secure your vacation life-style home.
$2,300 a month plus utilities. 1900 sq ft

Thank you,
Michelle
850-305-9222

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
Hello. I am interested in your home. Is it on the beach side of 30a? I don't want across 98.