• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Busta Hustle

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2007
Just a thought but hopefully the ongoing oil spill should put an end to the discussion of hiring another person to the TDC payroll. All funds for marketing and advertising that are not already allocated should be used for beach clean up.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Ms. Maliterno indicates that she will be spending 80% of her time at the TDC and 20% of her time at WACC. This continues to smell like a red herring for the BCC.

That is for a short period of time so that the chamber may find a replacement. I admire the way she has responded to difficult situations before and after the recent unpleasantness in the gulf.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Ms. Maliterno indicates that she will be spending 80% of her time at the TDC and 20% of her time at WACC. This continues to smell like a red herring for the BCC.

I have not gotten to see the contract and in chatting with a source that had read it, they told me they believe that it is written into the contract that after her year is up with the TDC, Ms. Moliterno will not be considered a possibility for the permanent position she is filling at this time. Like I said, I've not read it, but that is what I have heard.:dunno:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I have not gotten to see the contract and in chatting with a source that had read it, they told me they believe that it is written into the contract that after her year is up with the TDC, Ms. Moliterno will not be considered a possibility for the permanent position she is filling at this time. Like I said, I've not read it, but that is what I have heard.:dunno:

She is on for a year. When the year is up, her performance will be evaluated - a common practice for any employee working almost anywhere.