• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Easternlake lady

Beach Comber
Jun 17, 2013
I need to furnish a vacation home (will not be used as a rental) in the Seagrove area. Can anyone recommend an Interior Designer or Furniture/furnishings Store in the Destin or 30a area? I live in another state and would prefer not to buy furniture here and have a move it to Seagrove. Thanks for any advice!

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Nancy Abood at Haus of Abood in Seacrest Beach. Great to work with, reasonable prices, neat store. She will reopen Feb 3.

30AMichigander

Beach Comber
May 18, 2011
Contact The Tamarind Group, Tom Machamer 850-424-3537. He is just now finishing up the second property he has done for me. He has designed, sourced and installed complete package and I have never left Michigan to get the job done. Very reasonable pricing as well!

Ethan Allen Destin

Beach Comber
Sep 25, 2013
www.ethanallen.com
We would love to help you at Ethan Allen of Destin. If you are not familiar with us, our furniture is known for its quality and style. You will find that you don't need to replace your furniture every few years (even with renters) because of our high quality standards. Also, we have talented designers that can put together any look you desire. Our design service is complimentary. Lastly we can put together a plan and you can visit an Ethan Allen close to you in Michigan. That way you can see and touch the fabrics, finishes, and actual items. We can place the order for you and deliver it making the process simple. Please let us know if we can help. We can be reached at 850.837.8000... ask for Scott. Thank you!

I need to furnish a vacation home (will not be used as a rental) in the Seagrove area. Can anyone recommend an Interior Designer or Furniture/furnishings Store in the Destin or 30a area? I live in another state and would prefer not to buy furniture here and have a move it to Seagrove. Thanks for any advice!