Interior Design help needed.....Inlet Beach Condo

Discussion in 'Business, Goods and Services' started by hightide82, Sep 22, 2013.

1. hightide82

hightide82 Beach Comber

Recommendations for an Interior Designer are needed for a renovation in Inlet Beach...

2. mvy

mvy Beach Lover

Nancy Aboud at ConsignMint. Her store is on the East end of 30A near Inlet Beach. Easy to work with and great ideas.

3. DestinDeb

DestinDeb Beach Lover

We bought our house in Seagrove and moved in about nine months ago. We recently became aquainted with an architect and design firm in Seagrove that I would recommend to anyone who is considering working with an interior designer or consulting with an architect. They are a husband and wife team, Richard and Kim Fouquet of Fouquet Architecture and Design. They are extremely talented at what they do and are very professional and great people to work with. They also have a cool little gift shop in Seagrove Plaza called Nuance Living. Kim's number is 850-534-0972.

4. Ethan Allen Destin

Ethan Allen Destin Beach Comber

Hello. I own the Ethan Allen in Destin and we have a very talented Design Team. If you are not familiar with Ethan Allen, you can visit our site at www.ethanallen.com or stop our Design Center at 36062 Emerald Coast Parkway in Destin. We are 1/4 east of the Destin Commons. Please let me know if we can help you in any way. Good luck with the renovation.
    Ryan

5. beachstyle

beachstyle Beach Comber

Hi,

I am an experienced decorator who does freelance work. I love to update spaces and help people find their own style. Please get in touch if I can help you.

Stephanie
    RosemaryBeachCondo@gmail.com

6. Matt J

Matt J SWGB

Are you looking for a licensed Interior Designer or are you looking for someone who's girlfriend once told her she can match paint? There is a vast difference and thus far none of these folks listed have invested the time or energy into getting such a license.

7. Truman

Truman Beach Fanatic

Some people use the term interior designer when they mean decorator. Either way, why not make your point without being insulting?

8. Ethan Allen Destin

Ethan Allen Destin Beach Comber

Actually, Ethan Allen in Destin has licensed "Interior Designers" on staff.

9. sharkstooth

sharkstooth Beach Lover

Nancy Abood, is a pleasure to work with! House of Abood, ConsignMint Boutique, Seacrest Beach, Palms at Alexander.

10. beachstyle

beachstyle Beach Comber

"Local" your comments were quite rude and certainly reflect your lack of knowledge as opposed to that of the "folks" you are so desperate to criticize. I would happily debate you on the merits of licensing in another forum, but not here. This thread is for honest, helpful responses to the original post... Please allow them to surface, and keep your vitriol under wraps! Lest readers begin to equate "local" with negative and ignorant.

11. sharkstooth

sharkstooth Beach Lover

ditto!

12. Matt J

Matt J SWGB

It's a felony in the state of Florida to use the title Interior Designer without a license.