South Walton's Community Website
Beach Like A Local!
Create Account

HackettHouseStudio

Beach Crab
Apr 30, 2021
DSC_2152.jpg
Hello! My name is Erin. I'm the owner and principal of Hackett House Studio, a boutique Interior Design studio in Columbus, Ohio. Having done some projects in the Midwest, I am looking to expand my portfolio and am thus searching for an opportunity to design a beach house or condo. I love the Rosemary Beach / Fort Walton charm and believe that my bright, elevated aesthetic aligns with the style of the area.

I am willing to negotiate reduced design fees and other savings in exchange for this opportunity to grow my portfolio. This would be a particularly good opportunity to partner with a property owner of short term rentals who wants to market their home or condo as earth-friendly and sustainably-design. Wellness and environmentalism are tenants of my business, and these values are more in demand by consumers than ever before. I focus on sourcing sustainably made products and bringing designing spaces that inform holistic wellness and relaxation, in an elevated way. If interested, please email me at erin@hacketthousestudio.com.

To check out some of my work, please visit my webpage or find me instagram. Thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to working with you!