• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sue Rosinbum

Beach Crab
Mar 18, 2006
We are planning a trip to Grayton Beach the 3rd week in April. The place we are staying does not have internet access. Does anyone know of an internet cafe or a public place with wireless internet service (WI-FI) anywhere along 30-A in case I bring my laptop??? Thanks.

Beach Java, for one. There's a thread devoted to this - just do a search - I'm too sleepy from staying up late and getting up early to search it for you. :) Or just wardrive and tune into someone's unprotected wireless network - you didn't hear that from me - I don't recommend it because it's ILLEGAL.

mrskdp3rd

Beach Crab
Feb 28, 2006
Not actually 30-A. But a new pizza joint on 98 called Fat Daddy's has wireless access. It's in a strip mall near where 30-A comes in to 98. They have an all you can eat lunch buffet for $6.95. Pretty good.

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
mrskdp3rd said:
Not actually 30-A. But a new pizza joint on 98 called Fat Daddy's has wireless access. It's in a strip mall near where 30-A comes in to 98. They have an all you can eat lunch buffet for $6.95. Pretty good.

Web30-A, (owned by the same people as Fat Daddy's), in Seagrove Beach has an internet cafe'. 5399 E County Highway 30-A.

Miss Lucille's Gossip Parlor at Gulf Place also has internet access.

www.web30a.com

www.thegossipparlor.com

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Places I've had tea and used the wireless with my laptop are:

Fonville Press at Alys Beach as well (which I use when I stop by there for tea when I'm in the area -- great patio).
Shades at the Loop near Rosemary Beach
Cava Java in Seagrove
The Frothy Frog on 98 close to the end of 30A
I heard that Seacrest Cafe at the Villages of South Walton also has wireless, but I haven't tried it out yet.
I don't know about Starbucks at Grayton Beach but you also want to check if they charge for wireless.