• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
I am lookig to get internet access in the area. Last time we used an internet access locatin in Seagrove that charged 5 dollars a half hour. Does anyone know of any places in Seagrove or Grayton, to get the internet for a fair rate? Please advise! :lol: :lol: :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Beach Java is certainly closest to Seagrove, but if that doesn't work for you, try Miss Lucille's Gossip Parlor in Gulf Place, corner of Hwy 393 and 30-A, or the public library which now has about 10 computers for internet. For the library, call first and make an appointment by the hour. The library is located on hwy 331, south of the Bay, behind the Courthouse.

...and while they would hate the idea of non-guests using their machines, the WaterColor Inn has a couple of puters on internet, located straight through the front doors of the Inn, in the Library.

jgfischer

Beach Crab
Jan 31, 2005
For Seagrove, Beach Java is good..... If you bring a laptop, make sure you have a WIFI 802.11B or faster compatible card and you can tap off their Internet connection or use one of the couple machines they have there. Sitting on the stage in the Seaside Amphitheater there are several open WIFI connections as well. If Ms Lucille's has one at Gulf Place down there, as Kurt mentioned, I bet can hit it with a notebook sitting on the walkover at Ed Walline Park or from the Amphitheater down there.

If you don't have a WIFI card, forget yours or need any other computer hardware, software, or support on your system while you're here, you can give me a call on my cell 850-368-3700. Before moving here from the Dallas area 3 years ago, I had a retail computer store in Plano. I market now mostly via the Internet, but have decided to start getting into supplying hardware, software, and support for locals and tourists in the area. I just don't want to open a retail location again. Just out of my home by appointment. So, if you get down here and need anything give me a call.

Gary Fischer
:D

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
jgfischer said:
For Seagrove, Beach Java is good..... If you bring a laptop, make sure you have a WIFI 802.11B or faster compatible card and you can tap off their Internet connection or use one of the couple machines they have there. Sitting on the stage in the Seaside Amphitheater there are several open WIFI connections as well. If Ms Lucille's has one at Gulf Place down there, as Kurt mentioned, I bet can hit it with a notebook sitting on the walkover at Ed Walline Park or from the Amphitheater down there.

If you don't have a WIFI card, forget yours or need any other computer hardware, software, or support on your system while you're here, you can give me a call on my cell 850-368-3700. Before moving here from the Dallas area 3 years ago, I had a retail computer store in Plano. I market now mostly via the Internet, but have decided to start getting into supplying hardware, software, and support for locals and tourists in the area. I just don't want to open a retail location again. Just out of my home by appointment. So, if you get down here and need anything give me a call.

Gary Fischer

Thank You so much Mr. Fischer ! :lol:
:D